Sharing Shashi Duplicate from Pitt

Good, Hiro

Jun 11, 2014, 4:00:28 PM6/11/14
to jch-shashi@googlegroups.com (jch-shashi@googlegroups.com)

Dear members of Shashi Group,

The University of Pittsburgh Library would like to share the attached list of shashi publications on first come first served bases with only paying shipping fee. These shashi are duplications from the donation of former Mitsui Bank; therefore, there are many old shashi published before the end of World War II.

Please return the list with your request by typing your organization name in rightmost column “Request By” before August 1.  I will make another announcement to EastLib After August 1. If you are researchers and want to have shashi in the list, please ask your library to send me request.

Since you are paying for shipping, you need to send or email me UPS or FedEx labels that your library generates.  We cannot create shipping labels using your account information.  In order for you to create the shipping labels, you will need the approximate weight of the packages.  I will inform you the approximate weight and number of boxes to pack after I receive your request.

Please return the list as an attachment to the email to me at hn...@pitt.edu.

Thank you for your attention,

Hiro

---

Hiroyuki Nagahashi Good

Japanese Studies Librarian

University Library System

University of Pittsburgh

207J Hillman Library

3960 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15260

email: hn...@pitt.edu

Tel: 412-648-8187, Fax: 412-648-7683

My Profile & LibGuides

http://pitt.libguides.com/hiroyukigood

Editor, Shashi: The Journal of Japanese Business and Company History

http://shashi.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/shashi

Pitt_Mitsui_coll_shashi_duplist_ 201406.xlsx

Setsuko Noguchi

Jun 12, 2014, 8:52:21 AM6/12/14
to jch-s...@googlegroups.com

Dear Good-san,

If nobody has, requested, I would like to have #57 (大映十年史) and  #59 (東映十年史) . Please let me know if they are still available. Thank you so much for your offer.

Best,

Setsuko