Softec 2011(Oct 15th), Pune

ria sha

Sep 14, 2011, 8:15:35 AM9/14/11
to JBoss User Group - Pune
Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Pune on October 15th.

I guess it will add a great value to all the professionals in the
software test and QA community.

An exclusive line up of speakers, interaction and impressive sessions
will sum up the creativity packed day.

The Conference starts at 8.00 AM. The Venue is Hotel Aurora Towers
9, Moledina Road, Pune.

You can register over here for the Conference & organizers will call
you
back to confirm.When I called, they had 200 more seats left.

Please find below is the URL to go through the website:
http://tinyurl.com/Softecpune

Sessions:

Track 1: Test Professional Track
1 Performance Improvement stories from Bing,
Hotmail and MSN
2 Challenges and Growth Prospects for the
Software Testing Industry – a SWOT Analysis
3 The Emergence of Cloud Computing and Software
Testing- A Perspective
4 Software Fault Patterns – A Narrative from the
Operation Theatre
5 Curiosity never killed anyone: Landscaping -
The Science of Questioning
6 Performance testing – an insider
7 Test Automation Strategy and Planning
8 Protocol Testing

Track 2: Test Leadership Track
1 Houston - We have a problem!
2 Creating a high performance Testing & QA Team
3 Leadership Lessons for the Test & QA Profession
4 Understanding Business Value of QA
5 TMMi frame work for Independant testing
6 The Business Case for Test Automation
7 Workforce Strategies for Creating Successful
Test Organization
8 Leadership Dimensions in Testing

Regards
Dipali.