JBoss AS is being renamed - 2 more days remaining to suggest a new name

jaikiran pai

Oct 12, 2012, 10:31:54 AM10/12/12
to jbug...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I forgot to post this here, but it's not too late yet. For those of you who aren't aware yet, we are renaming the JBoss AS project ("JBoss" as we all call it). More details about it here http://jaitechwriteups.blogspot.nl/2012/10/jboss-as-is-being-renamed.html.

Currently the project is seeking your help in choosing a name. Everyone is allowed to suggest at most 3 names of their choice. The last date for this is 14th October (yes, just a couple of days left). After that there will be a voting process for some of the chosen project names from the suggested list. So hurry up and suggest a name of your choice, who knows your suggested name might get selected and you can always be proud of it! :) Remember, just 2 more days to go!

-Jaikiran