Gyan/Labh Pancham

~:~ www.JainoreParivar.BlogSpot.com ~:~

Nov 17, 2012, 11:45:24 AM11/17/12
to jai...@googlegroups.com

+

Pranam,

GYAAN PANCHAM MAHA PARVA

Gyaan Panchami

Kartak Sud Pancham 18th November 2010

The world of today is influenced, wrongly by the false knowledge, So the Samyak Gyan is necessary.

Gyan is the light of the inner soul. It is a natural light. It is also a bright flame of life. We can't see anything without its light. We can't know even the difference between true and false Gyan is called the second sun and third Eye. So the worship of Gyan Panchami should be done.

The following shloka is sung on this day.

'Samkit Shrddhavantane Upanue Gyan Prakash,

Pranamu Pad ha; Tehana, Bhav Dhari Ullas?

This festival is celebrated on the fifth day of the month of Kartik. It is also known as 'Saubhagya Pachami' and as the 'Labha Panchami'.

The Kayatsarga of 51 Logassa, 51 Swastikas, 51 Khamasanas and the Jap Pad of 'Namo Nanassa' - 20 Navakarvalis are performed on the day.

--

Pranam,
Jai Jinendra,

AXIT  D  SHAH