1 view

Journal of African American Hi

Aug 21, 2006, 2:07:40 PM8/21/06
to JAAH-L...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend of ASALH,

This is a reminder to make your plans to attend our 2006 Convention in Atlanta. We are highlighting the 90th Anniversary of the Journal of African American History, "The Jewel of ASALH." Make sure you purchase your ticket for the JAAH Reception, which will be held on Thursday evening. The plenary on Saturday afternoon will highlight the JAAH.

Your convention registration can be processed on line at http://www.asalh.org/Conference_Registration.html. Hotel reservations at the Atlanta Hilton can be made at http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/private_groups/atlahhh_saa/index.jhtml. Room rates are guaranteed through September 5th and are based on availability.

If you would like to access our database, which includes everyone who is presenting and the days, times and locations for their  sessions, go to http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/asalh/asalh06/index.php?cmd=asalh06

Also, please look at the other events such as luncheons, the authors' signing, and the banquet.  These ticketed events are crucial to the overall well-being of ASALH.

Remember, an annual subscription to the JAAH is included with your annual membership.

Best regards,

Daryl Michael Scott
National Vice President for Programs
2006 Academic Program Chair