Discount Code for Airtran Travel to the ASALH convention

Journal of African American History

Jun 28, 2006, 3:01:19 PM6/28/06
to JAAH Listserv
Plans for our 91st Annual Convention get more exciting each day! We
have a few surprises that will make the 90th Anniversary of the JAAH a
memorable occasion. We have secured a 10% discount with Airtran for
travel to the convention in Atlanta. Call the toll free number at
1-866-683-8368 from 8am-9pm EST Monday though Friday to get the
discount. The convention will be held from September 27-October 1, 2006
and will be held at the Hilton Atlanta. Details can be found on our
web-site at www.asalh.org.

The discount code is ATLA092606