reminder: 149. interaction design stammtisch -- tuesday 9.5.2017 7pm

tom haberfellner

May 3, 2017, 9:45:47 AM5/3/17
to ixdav...@googlegroups.com
dear all

149. interaction design stammtisch wien
http://interactiondesign.at/149

tuesday, 9th of may 2017, 7pm
at metalab, 1010 wien, rathausstrasse 6
(public transportation: u2 rathaus, 1/2/D stadiongasse/parlament)

- - - we will continue with the new format
7pm–9pm: short slots (30 min) for each topic
from 9pm: open discussions, get-together, focusing on previous topics ...

- - - topics for this meeting
* georg and helga on "challenges and lessons learned creating https://pagestrip.com, a modern publishing tool for the web"

- - - you have a topic that you want to present?
we will find you a slot!
your topic could be related to a book, article, prototype, startup-concept, wireframe, a problem you have got, a solution you want to talk about ...
--> please add your idea to our hackpad: https://ixdvie.hackpad.com/ongoing

looking forward to seeing you next tuesday,

a bienTom

ps: the interaction design stammtisch takes place every 2nd tuesday of the month. everybody interested in interaction design, user experience, usability, accessibility, user interface design, user experience ... is very welcome to attend. we don’t bite, promised.
https://github.com/envisprecisely/disciplines-of-ux

pps: don’t forget about maker faire vienna https://www.makerfairevienna.com/ on sat/sun 20./21.5.2017 with several interesting workshops https://www.makerfairevienna.com/workshop

--
GP designpartners