reminder: 155. interaction design stammtisch at WILLHABEN -- tuesday 14.11.2017 7pm

tom haberfellner

Nov 8, 2017, 10:34:46 AM11/8/17
to ixdav...@googlegroups.com, adrián bolonio
dear all

155. interaction design stammtisch wien
http://interactiondesign.at/155
moderated by adrián bolonio

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE MEET AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION THIS TIME

tuesday, 14th of november 2017, 7pm
at WILLHABEN.AT: 1030 WIEN, LANDSTRASSER HAUPTSTRASSE 97-101 (buerozentrum 1)
(public transportation: u3 rochusgasse, 74A barichgasse)

- - - we will continue with the new format
7pm–9pm: short slots (30 min) for each topic
from 9pm: open discussions, get-together, focusing on previous topics ...

- - - topics for this meeting
* verena artinger (willhaben.at) on "the relaunch of the willhaben app"
* bjoern ganslandt (intuio.at) on "patterns as product -- or how pattern mamas and agile water slides improve your design system mojo"

- - - you have a topic that you want to present?
we will find you a slot!
your topic could be related to a book, article, prototype, startup-concept, wireframe, a problem you have got, a solution you want to talk about ...
--> please add your idea to the agenda on our collaborative pad: http://interactiondesign.at/ongoing/

we are always looking foward to welcoming new people at the stammtisch ...
so: looking forward to seeing you at WILLHABEN,

a bienTom

ps: the interaction design stammtisch takes place every 2nd tuesday of the month. everybody interested in interaction design, user experience, usability, accessibility, user interface design, user experience ... is very welcome to attend. we don’t bite, promised.
https://github.com/envisprecisely/disciplines-of-ux

--
GP designpartners

schottenfeldgasse 63