[IxD stammtisch] reminder: 156. interaction design stammtisch -- tuesday 12.12.2017 7pm

Erhard Wimmer

Dec 11, 2017, 5:03:09 AM12/11/17
to IxDAV...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

156. interaction design stammtisch wien
https://interactiondesign.at/

tuesday, 12th of december 2017, 7pm
at metalab, 1010 wien, rathausstrasse 6
(public transportation: u2 rathaus, 1/2/D stadiongasse/parlament)

- - - we will continue with the new format
7pm–9pm: short slots (30 min) for each topic
from 9pm: open discussions, get-together, focusing on previous topics ...

- - - topics for this meeting
* https://www.circulardesignguide.com/ (Erhard)

- - - you have a topic that you want to present?
we will find you a slot!
your topic could be related to a book, article, prototype, startup-concept, wireframe, a problem you have got, a solution you want to talk about ...
--> please add your idea to the agenda on our collaborative pad: https://interactiondesign.at/ongoing/

looking forward to seeing you there,

Erhard

ps: the interaction design stammtisch takes place every 2nd tuesday of the month. everybody interested in interaction design, user experience, usability, accessibility, user interface design, user experience ... is very welcome to attend. we don’t bite, promised.
https://github.com/envisprecisely/disciplines-of-ux

Erhard WIMMER
Design Thinking for Industries

M + 43 664 811 3614