159. Interaction Design Stammtisch

Jörg Linder

Mar 7, 2018, 6:13:40 AM3/7/18
to IxDA Vienna
We meet at Tieto Austria this time!
Tuesday, 13th of March 2018, 7pm
at http://tieto.at33rd floor of Millennium Tower, Handelskai 94-96, 1200 Wien — Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4rva7MCkeBy. Detailed plan on how to get there at http://ixdvie.at/159
We will continue with the new format:
7pm–9pm: short slots (30 min) for each topic
from 9pm: open discussions, get-together, focusing on previous topics …
topics for this meeting:
  • Bernhard Ferro: Tieto Billboard Design Thinking workshops
  • Žiga Pavlovič: ARCore & ARKit: Why should I care?
    • With ARcore 1.0 official launch a few days ago Google has joined Apple in promoting the new consumer wave of AR experiences.
    • We will cover what is different this time around and new ways to interact with the world with live demos.
  • … your topic? …
You have a topic that you want to present?
we will find you a slot!
your topic could be related to a book, article, prototype, startup-concept, wireframe, a problem you have got, a solution you want to talk about …
→ please bring your idea, we will put it on the agenda … or add your idea directly to our collaborative pad
we are always looking foward to welcoming new people at the stammtisch … so: looking forward to seeing you on tuesday,
so long, Jörg
ps: the interaction design stammtisch takes place every 2nd tuesday of the month. everybody interested in interaction design, user experience, usability, accessibility, user interface design, user experience  is very welcome to attend.

Jörg Linder

Mar 7, 2018, 6:24:05 AM3/7/18
to IxDA Vienna
An IMPORTANT addition to this post: