Invitation: 148. Interaction Design Stammtisch & Retrospect of 146. Stammtisch

Claudia Oster

Apr 5, 2017, 2:54:21 PM4/5/17
to IxDA Vienna
Hi,

for the 148. Interaction Design Stammtisch we will meet next Tuesday - 11.4.2017, 19:00 - at Metalab.

Topics for this meeting will be:
  • Field report of lookback.io by Oliver: a tool to support user reasearch and testing
  • BITV (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung) by Claudia: Accessibility requirements in the german public sector and how you can use the BITV-Test to check the accessiblity of your site.
  • … your topic? …
If you have a topic for the upcoming meeting – we will find a slot… Your topic could be related to a book, article, prototype, startup-concept, wireframe, your application, ….
→ please add your ideas and find further details at the Hackpad: https://ixdvie.hackpad.com/ongoing

More details about the Stammtisch you can find at the Interaction Design Blog - there you can also find a retrospect of the 146. Interaction Design Stammtisch.

Regards, Claudia