2. UX Quartalsrausch (get-together): Date?

Claudia Oster

Oct 19, 2016, 3:57:35 PM10/19/16
to IxDA Vienna
Hi UX & interaction design fans,

every quarter we want to meet at a nice location and chat in a casual environment.
Because we want to do this get-together at every last tuesday of a quarter it would be the 27th of december. Because we all may be busy with our christmas presents we try to find a new date for our Q4-meeting: if you want to join, please select your prefered date until next week tuesday - 25.10. http://doodle.com/poll/maap8xaw7agkqd6n

Thank you,
Claudia

Claudia Oster

Nov 10, 2016, 3:42:45 PM11/10/16
to IxDA Vienna
The 2. UX Quartalsrausch will take place next Tuesday.
Here the facts:

Tuesday, 15th of November 2016, 7 PM
at Amerlingbeisl, Stiftgasse 8, 1070 Wien

Some of us thought it would be nice to have a get-togehter of the UX community that is focusing on talking, drinking, communicating and laughing.

So it would be nice if you join us at the Amerlingbeisl for a casual get-together. A table is reserved for UX Wien.

Hope to see you there,
Claudia