3 populations analysis

Francesca Tassi

Jun 29, 2015, 9:14:15 AM6/29/15
to isolation-wi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am a new user to this software.,and I met a problem which I can not find answer from the mannual. I used  mtDNA data,for three populations, and I don't know how I have to set some parameters like:
- migration prior values
- maximum for population size parameters
In particular, I cannot understand if I have to indicate a value for each population.
Any help would be really appreciated, and thanks in advance to you  for that.
Francesca

Robert Kraus

Jun 29, 2015, 9:19:53 AM6/29/15
to isolation-wi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Francesca,

I don't think you specifiy parater priors per pop. It will be one value for all. Which command line arguments did you use in your trial runs so far?

Cheers,
Robert

Gesendet: Montag, 29. Juni 2015 um 15:14 Uhr
Von: "Francesca Tassi" <tss...@unife.it>