Portuguese Conference Salt Lake 2021 will be cancelled

Cheri Mello

Dec 3, 2020, 11:39:10 AM12/3/20
to Azores Genealogy, madeira-...@googlegroups.com, Island...@googlegroups.com
(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and IslandRoutes lists)

There will NOT be any Portuguese Genealogy Conference and Research Trip in Salt Lake City in 2021. As you can probably guess, there's the health and welfare of the participants to think about. Also the Family History Library is closed. What is happening in my state may not be happening there so they are not opening the Library right now. Joao is unable to travel as well.

Hopefully, I will be able to schedule a conference in 2022. Once travel and hotels and tourist attractions start to return to somewhat normal, I will start looking at the calendar and see what is available for the conference.

Cheri Mello & João Ventura
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada