Transfer your autosomal DNA to My Heritage for free (ends March 8)

Cheri Mello

Mar 1, 2022, 11:49:49 AM3/1/22
to Azores Genealogy, madeira-...@googlegroups.com, Island...@googlegroups.com
(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and IslandRoutes lists)

My Heritage is another company that tests your DNA. They also accept transfers. To unlock their tools, it's $29 USD. Through March 8, it is free. Many people put their DNA into as many testing companies as they can. It's like fishing for cousins in a different pond (and yes, I have found a match at each vendor that existed nowhere else. A couple of them did solve a mystery as well).

To take advantage of this special, click below. I also attached a 2 page guide to downloading your DNA from FTDNA (preferred), Ancestry, or 23 and Me. You will need to download that document.

Transfer to My Heritage.docx