Irish Aires Gang has sent you an e-card

rdoo...@swbell.net

Dec 23, 2013, 2:43:23 PM12/23/13

Jacquie Lawson
Guys & Gals,
The Irish Aires Gang has sent you a Jacquie Lawson e-card. If you haven't heard of us, you'll be pleasantly surprised! Our e-cards are known for their artistry and gentle humour.
If you'd like to reply to the sender, simply click "Send a Reply" at the bottom of the card. And if you enjoy this e-card, you can learn more about us here.
With best wishes from us all,
Jacquie Lawson and team.
Jacquie Lawson
If your e-mail program has not displayed a link above, then please copy the following into the Address bar of your Internet browser to view your card.
Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is: 4518698819641
Please do not reply to this e-mail. It was sent to you by our computer, which is brilliant at sending e-mails, but completely hopeless at reading them! If you have any problems viewing your card, please go here.
If you don't wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please go here.
Our ref: JLC964194488-CS / 4518698819641
This e-mail was sent to: rdoo...@swbell.net