The ISLAMIC NATION vs The JEWISH NATION vs THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Jan 12, 2012, 11:57:49 AM1/12/12
to Iranian Democratic Forum
Dear Readers,

They say "telling the Truth does not get you friends, but it gets you
followers"!

Being medically guilty of former, the latter I have done nothing but
to "Repel" in sometimes *****EXTREMELY VIOLENT IMAGES*****

accentuated by emotiCAPS of some ultimately amusement to a generation
yet to survive the next 10 minutes......

:-(

none more apt given the latest "hit" on another ONE of our now 4
IRANIAN high value SCIENTISTS and of course Nationals..

but first a gentle reminder to those who are still in control of
*****OUR ARMED FORCES*****:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/browse_frm/thread/60a5e373bc610cdc/606655187cbac0ac?hl=en&q=in+NAME+XODA#606655187cbac0ac

and those to our WEST "harbouring" MKO and PKK(PJAK) in what is known
as Kurdisatn(IRAQ) and those in charge in Baghdad engulfing a "GREEN
ZONE":

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/browse_frm/thread/502f4188b572e1d8/ebccc2e9075dd200?hl=en&q=open+letter+saddam+saeid#ebccc2e9075dd200

You will be forgiven as Iraqies who had not received or seen the above
letter on the date it was posted. A year later of course, the forces
of the Satanic Infidel now PISS ON YOUR DEAD, BOMB YOUR Places of
Worship, Defacate on your HOLY scripture, Burn your MOSQUES from
Pakistan to Palestine and TAKE DOGS in search of terrorists into your
HOLY SHRINES....

Now, my letter to the supreme leader in 1999, held him financially
responsible for the death of any Iranian. However, in the last two
years, four high profile Iranian scientists were assassinated in broad
daylight. In my accounting, that is at least 4x$600Bn=$2.4 Tn that
"someone" owes to our "ROYAL COFFERS".

There could always been a possibility that Iranians would have done 1
or 2 themselves, and at 3 there was still doubt, but this last
assassination; clearly a stated policy of the English Speaking World
Jewery;

Luckily the "Jewish Nation" after wondering and robbing every other
host nation who let the fuckers in, for well some 5-6000 years; has
NOW can accept FINANCIAL LIABILITY as a "STATE". So now the Jewish
Nation after FUCKING EVERY NATION on the PLANET; will have to pay read
slowly $2,400,000,000,000 to the IRANIAN NATION and can continue to
build that debt, which of course *****SHALL BE COLLECTED***** even if
it takes the rest of this third and yet BRAND NEW 1000 YEARS.....

It is suggested that the Iranian ARMED FORCES prepare to PRE_EMPTIVELY
FLATTEN "Qatar" SHOULD THE U.S SECOND AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERS THE SEA
OF OMAN.

In the meantime, back to the "OCCUPY Jerusalem Global march" : It is
due to arrive in al-Qods on the Iranian New year around 21st of march,
2012. I hope they first MARCH on MECCA and OCCUPY the never to have
been intended as a militarized place, in the first place, before
DISARMING the PARASITIC ZIONIST STATE.

oh btw, Salam and happy new year:-)

Joubin are you still around?