The BBC is being harrassed

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Feb 12, 2012, 4:54:34 AM2/12/12
to iranian-demo...@googlegroups.com
Salam,

I have been having a chat with the BBC editorial blog. There is a "regime change" crowed who are calling the shots...

FYI

URL of content (now removed):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/blog23/F23019160?thread=8321893&post=111696657#p111696657

The harassment of BBC Persian journalists

Posting:

Good Sunday morning, from an Overcast skies over Sir Hans Sloane's Estate, here in Chelsea, London.

Not wishing to "disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others'" by writing things here in this semi-open somewhat democratic, yet painfully polite, environment....

May I Ask: "Are u also a plumber"? if so, are you the seventy five percent silent majority?

In Bio-Mathematics, of self-organizing quantum entities and in particular in mathematical terms of applied genetics and mammalian lifeforms; in laymen terms "Safety in Numbers" is of course a very good strategy to have.

As such, I suggest that u DO what is safe. Now STAY safe and be quite; as majority so far have done!

If not a plumber? then please tell me who you are and on what authority do U speak?

Are u some yankee doodle dandee, some Abdul or or Her Royal Highness, The Princess of Wales?

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Feb 13, 2012, 4:04:11 AM2/13/12
to iranian-demo...@googlegroups.com
Salam Again,

The BBC eventually allowed this post on their site:

FYI

An Introduction:

Good Evening The BBC and British Citizens,

As a "writer" of sorts on USENET for the last some seventeen years; My style of writing is of course not unique. Having however always written under my own name "uniquely", I am well accustomed in interactions with "anonymous" entities.

Now as un-accustomed as I am, ever addressing such as "limited" gathering such as this; having addressed an "infinite" audience in most of my writings......

But then again, recently I have become re-interested in the "behaviour" of the finites.

Now my Name: is Saeid son of Ali Akbar son of Abraham son of Rassoul Bagh.

Bagh means Khoda or God or Lord in very old Persian family titles. A title that was erased by the hands of Reza Khan around 1912, whilst Tehran was Occupied by your British ancestors. They had ordered the rounding up of all MEN of TITLE and their male off springs, taken into the Iranian houses of parliament grounds and gunned down with machine guns. Amongst them, Rassoul Bagh and his neighbours in Roknaldolah (Residence of Government) our Great Grandfather and his relatives.

Abraham Bagh, who was a young man, recently married to a daughter of an azeri chieftain (some beik) and pregnant with Ali Akbar; Got shot fighting Reza Khans forces under British command. He escaped, whilst injured and hid in the sewage system for 40 days. On his 40th day of his death, he shows up injured, sick but alive and dies two months after that, before our father was even born.

Now interestingly enough, the Romans had done the same in Herod times and Jesus' story is very similar. The Romans had NO Right to have "appointed" and "anointed" Herod as the King of Jews, no more than the British have EVER had the RIGHT to appoint and anoint Any of ***OURS***!

But hey, it was almost exactly 100 years since my father was born. He died at 88 leaving 12 surviving children and a family that now consists of over 60 replication of the BAGH family DNA heritage. With over 25 university graduates in my immediate family, I have always felt like fish out of water

Now Ahmad Khan Kurd was my maternal great great grandfather. Reza Khan had him exiled into the Pars shire, in yet another British mandated removal of all claims to the Iranian throne!

But I am not here for vengeance. That would be biting hands of food and stuff.

Just to politely ask your government to CEASE and DECEASE. As in a change of regime, as in what goes around, also goes around

The Iranians call me the Mahdi. But I am not that nice!

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Feb 14, 2012, 2:28:22 AM2/14/12
to iranian-demo...@googlegroups.com
Latest in this saga with "The BBC" and this Cat and mouse!

/Salam

URL of content (now removed):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/blog23/F23019160?thread=8321893&post=111702317#p111702317

The harassment of BBC Persian journalists

Posting:

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Feb 17, 2012, 10:49:35 AM2/17/12
to iranian-demo...@googlegroups.com

URL of content (now removed):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/blog92/F23073043?thread=8324089&post=111752073#p111752073

Israel-Iran: attack imminent?

Posting:

Hi,

"mail online"!!?

I am sorry, no need to read beyond that.

Unless I am completely wrong about the "ultra-right wing" mail online....Its agenda is simple. You might as well quoted News International translations of the Iranian Supreme leader.

I happened to watch his speech on PressTV. I have already written on the subject on "Editor's Blog":

96. At 22:02 7th Feb 2012, humsaeidxiii wrote:
Good Evening,

After careful following of this "blog"; it seems that the conversations are drifting into the ever Anglo-Saxon come yidish love of "semantics". As an English speaking Anglo-Iranian, I find it quite American. Not what one expects in a place like the BBC.

The elephant in the room is of course the "hostilities" that have now escalated as a result of One side "Leaving All Options on the Table". The side that as a collective has thousands of WMD's. The side that has used on at least two occasions, such options and off of such tables. Now the other side is telling you (truetoo and his ilk) that in fact Israel is a cancerous tumour that needs to be removed. He happens to be a Grand Ayatollah. That like a pope type figure for Shia moslems of some 150 million. A minority I know, but still accounting for 54% of the middle-east. Now the question is, do you disagree? and if yes please explain!

Now before you become overheated and call him a hitler or some other european criminal; please rest assured that he does not mean All Jews should be annihilated. That would be against the teaching of Isalm. That indeed it would be a mortal offence for any "islamic" nation to go to war with any nation that also believes in god. As such, Iranians would not be allowed to do the "removal" themselves. And of course Israelis know this. Now, the Soviet Union was also a Cancerous Boil that needed piercing and "removing". Ayatollah Khomeini (The Leader of the Islamic mahdi Revolution) predicted the down fall of the Soviet Empire and within 10 years it fell apart. Now will Israel survive in its current form beyond 2012?? Thats the question. What you call it, becomes less important

The Alef site, my system security does not allow me to access. I would not trust a single word written on almost "any" subject written on "mail online"....which is hosted in Israel. Do an IP search if you wish.

No matter what the Zionists do and say....to sell Iran and Iranians as neo Nazis of European "thought", would of course be a very hard sell.

Just because Iranians will DESTROY ANY NATION that would attack it AGAIN....doesn't mean they want to KILL all the JEWS! that is a ridiculous notion in any language, let alone The Persians....the Saviours of the Jews from Slavery almost 2600 years ago (as well as abolishing Slavery for 300 years, before Macedonians re-introduced it)

However if Israel attacks Iran....now that's different

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Feb 18, 2012, 5:59:23 AM2/18/12
to iranian-demo...@googlegroups.com

60. At 08:23 18th Feb 2012, TrueToo wrote:
Iran, beyond doubt, is developing the Bomb:

snip

Iranians as far as everyone else "LEFT" here....oh The BBC...

Well, IAEA an authority on these matters, OBVIOUSLY DISAGREE!!!

And if they DID not before THIS ARTICLE OF DIRECT COMMAND TO EVERY AND ALL IRANIAN ARMED FORCES:

simply command them to NOT change that position.

HUM Saeid XIII

"الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيم╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð:"

Feb 28, 2012, 1:17:57 PM2/28/12
to iranian-demo...@googlegroups.com
Why is this offensive? one might ask the BBC

URL of content (now removed):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/blog23/F23055837?thread=8323520&post=111850044#p111850044

Twitter guidelines for BBC journalists

Posting:

Now when mad maybe sad and angered, somehow one gets Poetic

As one Rants and Whines sounding pathetic

At least one still could REMAIN diplomatic;

One Wishes Not to Rhyme but its Symptomatic

Now Alpha is sad and Omega remains Manic...

meant as of Now, Omega is somewhat Ecstatic

Thank goodness I am not drunkard as Europe with OIL&GAS;

or what we call Klepto Messianic

Next I tell you a story of an Eagle who one day took off "the Head" of a Rock

A story first told by Sa'adi; who lived AD 1200 and something; bout an Eagle soaring into skies off the Rock

He took wing in Pride; told of SELF-indulgence, all things nice but crock

An arrow took flight aiming high; from mountains, built on corpses of Rock After Rock

Eagle took notice as IT landed in his side; Saw feathers which now flew as hard as Rock

The Eagle kept falling; some heard him sigh

In Persian he Exclaimed "az mAst ke bar mAst"

meaning :"It is of US that IS UNTO us"

But heard him say whence him hit; oh my what the f**k