PSS/E network model

jcrcan

Apr 1, 2014, 7:04:03 AM4/1/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
I loaded a network model in PSS/E formet. How can I directly run the power flow application from this file without going through the graphical building tool?
I have 1.04 version.
jcrcan

jcrcan

Apr 2, 2014, 3:47:45 AM4/2/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
To be more precise, I submitted an IEEE CDF format network model through the "Create a Custom Data File Project" function. Unlike what the Users Guide is promising, no Adapter option was proposed and the data was automatically considered as a PSS/E format data file.
I am a new user with an power engineer profile. Therefore I do not intend to customize (develop) any new feature. However I have a long experience in developing/testing/commissioning advanced power apps. Therefore, I could be helpful in testing/commenting/proposing  new features.
So please take my previous basic question in consideration.
Thanks

jcrcan

ipss@gmail

Apr 2, 2014, 7:16:28 AM4/2/14
to IPSS-Forum
jcrcan,

We recommend you use InterPSS 2.0, InterPSS Cloud edition. You can find details at the following link

InterPSS Support