Contingency Analysis

S. Chandra

Mar 26, 2015, 2:31:08 AM3/26/15
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am planning to use InterPSS for N-1 contingency Analysis. Can somebody provide me a sample program to do this. As per the API, there are many classes that deal with contingency Analysis, but I am unable to come up with the right code to do this.

Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Regards
S. Chandra

ipss@gmail

Mar 27, 2015, 2:00:18 AM3/27/15
to IPSS-Forum
The following is an example to show how to calculate LODF using InterPSS Core Engine lib:

You can also use InterPSS to calculate LODF,

https://sites.google.com/a/interpss.org/interpss/Home/interpss-2-0

The following tutorial has an example to calculate LODF for multiple branch outages:

InterPSS Support