OPENCIM License update

captainmercy87

Apr 7, 2016, 5:38:39 AM4/7/16
to Interpss Project
Hi,

I have been using InterPSS OpenCIM community version last year. Now, the license has expired and I don't know how to update it. I've emailed the support team but received no answer yet. Could someone please tell me how to update the license or if I even can update it? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks

/Mehrdad

John Coleman

Apr 18, 2017, 4:12:05 PM4/18/17
to Interpss Project
Greetings,

    I am experiencing a similar problem having just installed InterPSS OpenCIM this year (2017).  The license is no longer active.  In addition, while there is a startup executable for the Windows system, I don't see a similar startup for UNIX (Mac OS X).  I am not an expert in this field but am primarily interested in reading CIM/ODM XML files of power transmission/distribution systems, and being able to display them.  Is there an alternative (preferably free and open source) solution other than InterPSS OpenCIM?  Thanks.

    John