Re: InterPSS Accessing Power Flow data

ipss@gmail

Feb 26, 2015, 2:02:26 AM2/26/15
to IPSS-Forum
Dr. K. Nunna

You can find InterPSS API from the following link:

AclfNetwork gives you the network Y-matrix info. Y-matrix is a sparse matrix. From Y-matrix you can compute Zbus, which is a full matrix. For large -scale power networks, storing Zbus matrix is not a good idea. We recommend re-formulate your algorithm using Y-matrix.

InterPSS Support

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:36 PM, K. Nunna <nanduli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you very much for the information. I started accessing the data. However, I feel difficulty in forming the Zbus as there is no direct method available. Could you tell me, is there a way to get the Zbus from AclfNetwork object.

Also, I am unable to locate the javadoc or API for the current version of InterPSS. If you can share the link for the same, it will be very helpful.

Regards
Dr. K. Nunna

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 5:11:32 PM UTC+8, InterPSS Support wrote:
Dr Nunna

InterPSS is object-oriented. After a Loadflow run, all info, include Loaddlow results, are stored in the AclfNetwork object. One can do whatever he/she wants, regarding the Loadflow results.

Regards,
InterPSS Support

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:24 PM, K. Nunna <nanduli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hai All,

Is there any way to access the output of the power flow solution rather than just letting it print. I need to carry out some analysis on power flow solution. I appreciate any kind of help in this regard .

Regards
Dr K. Nunna

K. Nunna

Feb 26, 2015, 2:59:11 AM2/26/15
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your fast and apt reply.

K. Nunna

Mar 1, 2015, 11:41:39 PM3/1/15
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to edit the bus data after importing the system information using cdf format? For example, adding a generator to desired load bus?

ipss@gmail

Mar 2, 2015, 2:05:28 AM3/2/15
to IPSS-Forum
The answer is YES. This is an object-oriented programming 101 question. Familiar yourself with OOP fundamentals is recommended.

InterPSS Support