InterPSS Graphic File Open Error

rupert gillyweed

Mar 26, 2014, 12:20:29 PM3/26/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am getting an InterPSS Graphic File Open Error box every time I try to open files I created earlier and then closed. The error message reads:

java.lang.NullPointerException

Although there are similar problems posted in the forum I can't find a solution.
I was also trying to do a short circuit analysis on the file before I closed it but the dialogue box for choosing the options to run the short circuit analysis wouldn't show either. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Thanks
TutAm01.ipss

rupert gillyweed

Mar 28, 2014, 6:54:29 AM3/28/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
I have since found that if you leave the file open in a tab and do not close it then the error doews not happen. Obviously this is not a solution and the files which I have closed still cannot be opened. Does anyone have any experience of this issue?