Happy Father's Day To: President Donald John Trump

JacobSmith

Jun 22, 2020, 12:31:32 AM6/22/20
to Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki
Happy Father's Day To: President Donald John Trump
https://www.whitehouse.gov/
You have just been re-elected to your second term in office, by none other than House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), who said Sunday that [all Senate Republicans who voted to acquit President Donald Trump during his impeachment trial were "corrupt."] . . . ["We have a corrupt Republican majority in the Senate . . ."] So even Willard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947), an American politician, businessman and former presidential candidate, who has served as the junior United States senator from Utah since January 2019, is also a one-half "corrupt" person (voted on one of two counts). And, if you are a faithful American voter, and you really disagree with Jerry, you are just a simple and very uninformed, deaf, dumb, and blind, "corrupted" voter, having bad, unacceptably deplorable, anti-American feelings, working legally "against the interest of the country". Nevertheless, no true Americans are legally owned by party affiliation, nor are we forcefully required to work hard in self-preservation, only to have "hired gun" rioters, looters, and violent invaders, take away our personal Rights, Life, Liberties, and Properties. This is happening, due to the lack of any political hacks' controlling will in "sanctuary cities", manifested by totally ineffective, condescending, spectator-ship rules, that support civil disobedience and removal of all normal forms of redress and policing, giving all control to gang mobsters; rewriting History: cover present failures.
https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2020/06/21/nadler-senate-republicans-are-corrupt-1293920
https://exploringyourmind.com/saving-mr-banks-how-rewriting-history-can-cure-the-past/
A man born deaf, dumb, and blind, is considered an idiot.
Definition from The Law Dictionary [In this case, a political idiot.]
https://dictionary.thelaw.com/deaf-dumb-and-blind/
In 1998, Jerry Nadler: "We're Lowering The Standard Of Impeachment"
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4819365/user-clip-1998-jerry-nadler-were-lowering-standard-impeachment
Deaf Dumb Blind Monkeys Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
https://www.shutterstock.com/search/deaf+dumb+blind+monkeys
The lesson of the three wise monkeys of the Toshogu sanctuary . . . What emerges from this story is first and foremost the need to always keep our spirit pure. It teaches us to avoid listening to anything that causes us to act badly. It says to avoid speaking without reason and to not see evil actions as natural.'. . . Therefore, it’s not a question of shying away from certain data, truth or evidence. It’s not a cowardly or defeatist attitude, but rather is setting aside information that is not useful and that is harmful, in order to protect one’s integrity.
https://exploringyourmind.com/three-wise-monkeys-at-the-toshogu-sanctuary/

Happy Father's Day To: President George Washington
https://www.constitutionday.com/washington-george-va.html
President George Washington is a "living" ordained High Priest, by proxy, in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. [Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:]
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+11%3A25&version=KJV

Happy Father's Day To: The Founding Fathers.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1991/10/i-have-a-question/has-the-temple-work-for-the-founding-fathers-of-the-united-states-been-done?lang=eng
For purposes of the project, a founding father was identified as one who had signed one or more of the following documents: the Articles of Association (1774), the Declaration of Independence (1776), the Articles of Confederation (1778), or the Constitution (1787)
https://historyofmormonism.com/2015/05/25/wilford-woodruff-founding-fathers/
Presidents of the United States: George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James Knox Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, Abraham Lincoln, and Andrew Johnson.

I was also present in the St. George Temple and witnessed the appearance of the Spirits of the Signers…. the spirits of the Presidents…. and also others, such as Martin Luther and John Wesley…. Who came to Wilford Woodruff and demanded that their baptism and endowments be done. Wilford Woodruff was baptized for all of them. While I and Brothers J.D.T. McAllister and David H Cannon (who were witnesses to the request) were endowed for them. These men… laid the foundation of this American Gov., and signed the Declaration of Independence and were the best spirits the God of Heaven could find on the face of the earth to perform this work. Martin Luther and John Wesley helped to release the people from religious bondage that held them during the dark ages. They also prepared the people’s hearts so they would be ready to receive the restored gospel when the Lord sent it again to men on the earth.” (Personal journal of James Godson Bleak-Chief Recorder of the St. George Temple.)

[. . . two weeks before I left St. George, the spirits of the dead gathered around me, wanting to know why we did not redeem them. Said they, "You have had the use of the Endowment House for a number of years, and yet nothing has ever been done for us. We laid the foundation of the government you now enjoy, and we never apostatized from it, but we remained true to it and were faithful to God." These were the signers of the Declaration of Independence, and they waited on me for two days and two nights. I thought it very singular, that notwithstanding so much work had been done, and yet nothing had been done for them. The thought never entered my heart, from the fact, I suppose, that heretofore our minds were reaching after our more immediate friends and relatives. I straightway went into the baptismal font and called upon brother McCallister to baptize me for the signers of the Declaration of Independence, and fifty other eminent men, making one hundred in all, including John Wesley, Columbus, and others; I then baptized him for every President of the United States, except three; and when their cause is just, somebody will do the work for them.

I have felt to rejoice exceedingly in this work of redeeming the dead. ]
https://www.fairmormon.org/answers/Quote_mining/Journal_of_Discourses/JoD_19:229:Analysis

Happy Father's Day To: Wise Men Raised Up
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1976/06/wise-men-raised-up?lang=eng
[The writing of the Constitution was a miracle. But the miracle was not that the Lord found fifty-five men who understood so well the principles of a representative government. It is unlikely that any one of those men could have written the Constitution as it was in its finished form. The miracle lies in how that great document was produced: The spirit of revelation is the spirit of peace, and there was a prevailing spirit of peace among them. It was a miracle that these men—who represented extremely diverse political philosophies and who, in some instances, almost hated each other—sat during that sweltering summer to talk and compromise until they had written a document which is an expression of what the Lord called “just and holy principles.” They created a government so well balanced that it prevented any one of its social or geographical factions from getting dominance over the other, a government so strong that it could protect the individual rights of all its citizens and yet so weak that it could not invade their private lives or infringe upon the exercise of their free agency.]

Happy Father's Day To: Christopher Columbus
https://rsc.byu.edu/christopher-columbus-latter-day-saint-perspective/epilogue
[The temple work for the fifty-six signers of the Declaration of Independence and other founding fathers has been done. All these appeared to Wilford Woodruff when he was President of the St. George Temple. President George Washington was ordained a High Priest at that time. You will also be interested to know that according to Wilford Woodruff’s journal, John Wesley, Benjamin Franklin, and Christopher Columbus were also ordained High Priests at the time. When one casts doubt upon the character of these noble sons of God, I believe he or she will have to answer to the God of heaven for it. (Benson 604)

Notwithstanding the mistakes he made in his life and the human faults he had, Christopher Columbus was a man of notable spiritual sensitivity. Given the powers of repentance and forgiveness, it should come as no surprise that President Wilford Woodruff vicariously had his endowments done and ordained him a High Priest three days after he was baptized for him.]

Happy Father's Day To: The Sons of the American Revolution
https://www.sar.org/
[National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to promoting patriotism, preserving American history and teaching American history to future generations.]

Happy Father's Day To: President Joseph Smith, Jr. (Etc.)
http://www.academic-genealogy.com/archives.htm#Legal
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. Noted by John Adams, The Second President of the United States of America. Founding Documents - The U.S. Constitution is not a law, but it empowers the people to make laws. The Constitution acknowledges that the people have all power not reserved to itself. The Constitution is not law to us, but it makes provision for us whereby we can make laws. Where it provides that no one shall be hindered from worshiping God according to his own conscience, is a law. No legislature can enact a law to prohibit it. The Constitution provides to regulate bodies of men and not individuals. The only fault I find with the Constitution is, it is not broad enough to cover the whole ground. Although it provides that all men shall enjoy religious freedom, yet it does not provide the manner by which the freedom can be preserved, nor for the punishment of Government officers who refuse to protect the people in their religious rights, or punish those mobs, states, or communities who interfere with the rights of the people on account of their religion. [Modern day "sanctuary cities" or "sanctuary areas, districts, regions or states".] Its sentiments are good, but it provides no means of enforcing them. It has but this one fault. Under its provision, a man or a people who are able to protect themselves [private security guards] can get along well enough; but those who have the misfortune to be weak or unpopular (Christians in particular) are left to the merciless rage of popular fury. The Constitution should contain a provision that every officer of the Government who should neglect or refuse to extend the protection guaranteed in the Constitution should be subject to capital punishment - Joseph Smith, Jr. (book) [Joseph Smith, Jr. died a martyr because of the lack of this Constitutional provision being voted upon nationwide and enacted into Law.]
https://rsc.byu.edu/joseph-smith-prophet-man/joseph-smith-true-martyr