Evolution is a Fiction that theorizes incorrectly, that DNA changes, indiscriminately, in the proportions of biological types in a population over time; in a way that does not show care or judgment, contrary to the Words of the Lord.

JacobSmith

Dec 12, 2020, 1:20:37 PM12/12/20
to Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki
The Quest for a Peculiar People . . .
“When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance,
when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people
according to the number of the children of Israel. For the Lord’s portion
is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.” (Deut. 32:8–9.) . . .
“Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn.” (Ex. 4:22.) . . .
Jeremiah prophesied: “They shall come with weeping,
and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk
by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:
for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.” (Jer. 31:9.) . . .
Although Adam and the patriarchs of the period before the flood
were undoubtedly Israelites in spirit, the temporal house of Israel
did not come into being until several centuries after the flood. Abraham,
a descendant of Shem, . . . “And I will bless them that bless thee,
and curse them that curse thee; and in thee (that is, in thy Priesthood)
and in thy seed (that is, thy Priesthood), for I give unto thee a promise
that this right shall continue in thee, and in thy seed after thee
(that is to say, the literal seed, or the seed of the body)
shall all the families of the earth be blessed,
even with the blessings of the Gospel,
which are the blessings of salvation, even of life eternal.” (Abr. 2:8–11.)
. . . Following the birth of his twelve sons, Jacob, the grandson of Abraham,
was given a new name: Israel, which means “ruling with God.”
[Research Note: Biblical references absolutely invalidate, without any doubt,
the false assertion of evolution, that relies on the process of natural selection.
Natural selection is the open denial by atheistic oriented scientists, that God
does not and has not been involved directly on a regular basis, in the affairs
of all mankind. Evolution is a Fiction that theorizes incorrectly, that DNA changes,
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/liahona/1980/09/the-quest-for-a-peculiar-people?lang=eng