The Folded Napkin In Christ’s Tomb After The Resurrection Is Part Of The Hosanna Shout. [“PLEASE SAVE US”] = EASTER

JacobSmith

Mar 30, 2020, 1:45:28 PM3/30/20
to Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki
The Folded Napkin In Christ’s Tomb After The Resurrection
Is Part Of The Hosanna Shout.  [“PLEASE SAVE US”] = EASTER
John 20:7, “And the napkin, ['napkin' in (AS, RSV); 'burial cloth' in (NIV); 'handkerchief' in (NKJV); 'face-cloth' in (NASB); Greek word: soudarion] that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together ['folded' in (NIV, NKJV); 'rolled up' in (NASB, ASV, RSV)] in a place by itself” (KJV).
https://www.almanac.com/content/when-is-easter

ORIGINS: Greek word soudarion > a handkerchief; "a cloth for wiping perspiration from the face and for cleaning the nose and also used in swathing the head of a corpse."
https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/soudarion.html
"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3%3A19&version=NIV;KJV
"This shows that while Adam previously was given all the food he needed in the Garden of Eden, he will now be cast out and will have to work to find food to eat."
https://writingexplained.org/idiom-dictionary/by-the-sweat-of-your-brow

"Adam, the patriarch of the race, rejoiced in the assurance of the Savior's appointed ministry, through the acceptance of which, he, the transgressor, might gain redemption"; that though diligent obedience, Adam would earn salvation by the merits, mercy and grace of Jesus Christ, his Lord and Master, the Holy Messiah. Jesus Christ was Adam's God and Royal King, the Ruler of the Universe, under the Lord Jehovah's Mighty Father, even The Ahman, The Delightful Man, or Man of Holiness.
https://books.google.com/books?id=gpjvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT42&dq=Adam,+the+patriarch+of+the+race,+rejoiced+in+the+assurance+of+the+Savior%27s+appointed+ministry,+through+the+acceptance+of+which,+he,+the+transgressor,+might+gain+redemption.&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwit65zAo77oAhUgJDQIHW4CCo4Q6wEwAHoECAMQAQ#v=onepage&q=Adam%2C%20the%20patriarch%20of%20the%20race%2C%20rejoiced%20in%20the%20assurance%20of%20the%20Savior's%20appointed%20ministry%2C%20through%20the%20acceptance%20of%20which%2C%20he%2C%20the%20transgressor%2C%20might%20gain%20redemption.&f=false

What is the Hosanna Shout?
"The Feast of Tabernacles was a season of great rejoicing for the Jewish people, and hence the Hosanna, though supplicatory at first, came to be equated with rejoicing. It was apparently used in this way in the New Testament."
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/new-era/1973/09/q-and-a-questions-and-answers/what-is-the-hosanna-shout?lang=eng

Viewpoint: Why We Shout “Hosanna” for Holy Temples
“Each of our temples is an expression of our testimony that life beyond the grave is as real and as certain as is our life here on earth.” Waving white handkerchiefs and shouting “Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna to God and the Lamb. Amen, amen, amen”; this represents the soudarion removed from the Holy Face of the Resurrected Jesus Christ. It also represents obtaining our own salvation through performing ordinances for our dead and living the fullness of the Gospel of Son Ahman..
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/church/news/viewpoint-why-we-shout-hosanna-for-holy-temples?lang=eng

What Is the Hosanna Shout and Why Do We Do It?
“I will now demonstrate the shout. Each one takes a clean white handkerchief, holding it by one corner, and waves it while saying in unison, “Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna to God and the Lamb,” repeated three times, followed by “Amen, Amen, and Amen.”
https://www.ldsliving.com/What-Is-the-Hosanna-Shout-and-Why-Do-We-Do-It/s/81534

Research Note: A Special Message for Unsettling Times
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/2020/04-se/a-special-message-for-unsettling-times?lang=eng