Easter Cross: The Latter-day Saints Stairway To Heaven.

JacobSmith

Apr 10, 2021, 2:06:46 PM4/10/21
to Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki
Easter Cross: The Latter-day Saints Stairway To Heaven.
[Research Note: The Great Grand Secret Behind The Charity of Jesus Christ. {In a revelation given to Moses, He declared: “Behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man” (see Moses 1:39). The plan of mercy entailed sending a Savior into the world, bearing a body like that of Adam and Eve but conceived through divine influence so He would have power over evil. The shedding of His pure blood, and the suffering of His innocent spirit would be sufficient to compensate for the combined penalty of all transgressions of Adam and Eve and their posterity against the laws of God through all ages of time and existence from the creation, for all who chose to repent. “Wherefore, redemption cometh in and through the Holy Messiah; for he is full of grace and truth. “Behold, he offereth himself a sacrifice for sin, to answer the ends of the law, unto all those who have a broken heart and a contrite spirit; and unto none else can the ends of the law be answered.} Nevertheless, The Great Grand Secret Behind The Charity of Jesus Christ, which I have never seen publicly mentioned, is that, Our Great and Grand and Holy Messiah; He Himself, was dependent on the Fall of Adam and Eve, for also obtaining Himself, or to be able to obtain in mortality, through his human ancestral lineage of Mary, (His Holy and Sacred Temporal Mother), His Own Messiah Physical Body. In other words, since Jesus Christ obtained His Own Body also by the Fall of Adam and Eve, He was inextricably, or in a way that is impossible to disentangle or separate, forever in truth, connected by Eternal Gratitude, to the First Parents of Mankind. His Godly Love and Affection carried forth into showing Mercy and Kindness to all of Their Posterity, since the Godhood of Our Lord Messiah, was obtained too, through the fall of Adam and Eve. In like manner, every human child, by the grace of Christ, who is baptized at the age of eight years of age, is an innocent, of intentional sin, and falls into the same classification as Jesus Christ, who at His adult age, suffered Himself to be baptized, being perfectly without sin, having always pleased God; always obedient and faithful before the Holy Face of His Father Ahman.]
Easter: Celebrating the Promise of Abundant Life through Jesus Christ
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/liahona/2021/04/afc-eng-local-pages/local-news-001?lang=eng

Jesus Christ said that greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends; nevertheless, the charity of Jesus Christ transcends this love, as he died for all sinners. Since Christ died for the natural man or woman, who by their very nature are enemies to God, (except all little children under the age of eight, who are forever in Christ), He did His Father’s will by laying down His own Life, to redeem all mankind from their fallen state. How very glorious is the charity of God Ahman, and His beloved Son Jesus Christ, who both suffered together to save all the posterity of Adam and Eve, (who are willing to be saved, by the exercise of their own free agency), who are all premortal spirit children of an Eternal Father, and Heavenly Mother; and brothers and sisters of our caring Elder Brother, the Messiah of all mankind, both Jew and Gentile, throughout all Eternity. [Research Note: The Holy Ghost is a personage of spirit, the Comforter, who bears witness of the Father and the Son. Were it not for the charity of the Holy Ghost, there would be no Telestial Kingdom. In like manner, if it were not for the charity of Jesus Christ, there would be no Terrestrial Kingdom.] Why? Because [The telestial kingdom is the lowest of the three degrees or kingdoms of glory in heaven. The scriptures compare the glory of the telestial kingdom to the glory of the stars. . . . 82 These are they who received not the gospel of Christ, neither the testimony of Jesus. 83 These are they who deny not the Holy Spirit.]
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics/telestial-kingdom?lang=eng
[Secondly, the terrestrial kingdom is the middle degree or kingdom of the three degrees of glory in heaven. In the scriptures, the glory of the terrestrial kingdom is compared to the glory of the moon. . . . 21 And they who are not sanctified through the law which I have given unto you, even the law of Christ, must inherit another kingdom, even that of a terrestrial kingdom, . . . 30 And they who are quickened by a portion of the terrestrial glory shall then receive of the same, even a fulness. . . .]
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics/terrestrial-kingdom?lang=eng

Architectural and Other Insights about Temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Temple Spiral Staircases
http://thetrumpetstone.blogspot.com/2011/04/temple-spiral-staircases.html

Spiral Staircase By Leonardo Da Vinci
https://www.google.com/search?q=Spiral+Staircase+By+Leonardo+Da+Vinci&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwirsfnD2-XvAhUAIjQIHRKxB3kQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=Spiral+Staircase+By+Leonardo+Da+Vinci&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDFCllwJY1cwDYNHhA2gAcAB4AIABfIgB3gmSAQM2LjaYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=9UdqYOviEIDE0PEPkuKeyAc&bih=730&biw=1377&client=firefox-b-1-d

Hear Him; By President Russell M. Nelson President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2020/04/45nelson?lang=eng
Journey Into The World Of Hearing [The cochlea represents the ‘hearing’ part of the inner ear and is situated in the temporal bone. It derives its name from the Greek ‘kokhliās’ (meaning ‘snail’) as it forms a spiral structure during development, which makes it resemble a snail shell]; or like a spiral staircase, created artistically in buildings, allowing people to progress upwards, walking upstairs, step-by-step, or line upon line; here (hear through the spiral ganglion neurones) a little, or there a little, precept upon precept; grace for grace.
http://www.cochlea.eu/en/cochlea
Spiral Ganglion: Anatomy
http://www.cochlea.eu/en/spiral-ganglion

Guide To The Scriptures: Cross
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/gs/cross?lang=eng
LDS Gospel Topics on the Cross
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics/cross?lang=eng
The Meaning of the Cross for Latter-day Saints
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/2011/07/the-meaning-of-the-cross-for-latter-day-saints?lang=eng
BYU professor John Hilton III is the author of “Considering the Cross,” which explores the meaning of the symbol and the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. He suggests that Latter-day Saints should appreciate cross symbology, as noted in Deseret News article.
https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/4/2/22338110/why-latter-day-saints-seem-to-avoid-the-symbol-of-the-cross-crucifixion-jesus-christ-history-lds

Q&A: Why Latter-day Saints seem to avoid the symbol of the cross. I don’t think the cross is ignored. In fact, the central theme of the absolute resurrection of Jesus Christ to his earthly followers was showing the prints of the nails remaining in his body, both in the areas of His hands and His feet; as well as the open wounds in His side. [The Greek word for hand (cheir) in describing the Lord’s pierced hands includes the wrists.] These were shown and felt by Thomas the Apostle in the gathering of the surviving leadership, as well as to numerous individuals in America. Jesus Christ is thus the Living testament of the Cross. He asks and constantly commands His followers to “feel” His wounds, which we do if we keep His words in every thought and deed, for we then suffer His pains and cross willingly. He is the very essence and soul of the covenant path, and by doing work for ourselves and relatives in the House of the Lord, He most graciously reveals Himself again in these Latter Days. For, [Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Amen.]
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/6.37?lang=eng

[Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world. And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come.]
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/11.13-15?lang=eng#p13#13

Jesus Christ Showing His Wounds To His Followers - LDS
https://www.google.com/search?q=Jesus+Christ+Showing+His+Wounds+To+His+Followers+-+LDS&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjJ1J230eXvAhVkJ30KHf0dDc8Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=Jesus+Christ+Showing+His+Wounds+To+His+Followers+-+LDS&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDFDyxARYi5YHYOGoB2gBcAB4AIABgwGIAYQRkgEEMTMuOZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=Xj1qYMmtD-TO9AP9u7T4DA&bih=730&biw=1377&client=firefox-b-1-d

Is the idea of Christ having nails driven through his wrists unique to the LDS Church?
https://askgramps.org/idea-christ-nails-driven-wrists-unique-lds-church/