Statue of Christ, by Thorvaldsen, Vor Frue Kirke, Copenhagen This is a Book of Mormon quote: . . .

1 view

JacobSmith

Jun 28, 2020, 11:43:23 PM6/28/20
to Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki
Statue of Christ, by Thorvaldsen, Vor Frue Kirke, Copenhagen
This is a Book of Mormon quote: "Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you;" . . . "For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people,"  [The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a new symbol to identify the faith. Church Prophet and President Russell M. Nelson announced it and explained its significance during the Saturday evening session of the April 2020 general conference.] The center of the symbol is a representation of Thorvaldsen’s marble statue, the Christus. Jesus stands under an arch as a reminder of His emergence from the tomb three days after His death. All lives matter worldwide, as we are all the children of the same Eternal Father in Heaven. Nancy Patricia Pelosi, American politician, self-serving as Speaker of the United States House of Representatives since 2019, and Charles Ellis Schumer, American politician, self-serving as the senior United States senator from New York, a seat to which he was first elected in 1998, have both combined, with an overwhelming majority of all their leaders in the Democrat Party, and declared death in absentia, to the Presidency of Donald John Trump, along with all of the American Republican Administration. They are taking out our flag, our national anthem, our historical statues, including our white statues of Jesus Christ. This is the beginning of a worldwide cultural revolution, to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; to bring to pass the destruction of all people. And, all this unsuspectingly, secretly, covertly, from a very cunningly planned, INSIDE job from within the United States of America. So Sad! I am truly heartbroken. But, it is as plain as day. It is as plain as the Sun shining in the sky above. It is as plain as the horrible, death dealing COVID-19 pandemic sent from overseas by their comrades in China, additionally assisted by Communists and Bolshevists Leninist Marxists [C & (BLM) s], worldwide. This is not a racial issue. This is a global, frontal attack against all mankind, in a real-time world war mortal combat framework, an issue of life and death itself, both temporally and spiritually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_(statue)#/media/File:Thorvaldsen_Christus.jpg
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/ether/8?lang=eng
https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org/article/new-symbol-church-of-jesus-christ
https://www.maiastralife.com/vor-frue-kirke-cph-cathederal-dk
https://www.domkirken.dk/page/136/jesus-christ
https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=Statue+of+Christ,+by+Thorvaldsen,+Vor+Frue+Kirke,+Copenhagen&client=firefox-b-1-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiBturU0Z3qAhWVq54KHYXSDkEQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1377&bih=786

Children. The Universe is infinite. It has no beginning and no end. God is ever present in an infinite universe. Past and Present and Future are all One as He has all knowledge and is all knowing. Time is no longer for Him. Time is a marking of days since this earth was brought into its state of temporal existence, about six thousand years ago. When Jesus Christ returns to the earth He will inform those remaining on the earth everything about how He, Jehovah, created it, under His Father’s command. No one can measure with temporal instruments any elements existing beyond their own limited time frame.

6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/77?lang=eng

Keith Randall, who works at U.S. Postal Service, said it this way: "If you take a line and connect the ends you create a circle. If you spin the circle you create a globe. If you connect enough globes you create beads, and beads turn into strings, and strings into ropes , and ropes into larger balls we call a universe, into a cosmos of space, and space back into a thought we call a line. Thus the crux of the beginning is found in the continuation of the ending, where there is always the past, present, and future, that is the now. Is everything in the past, present, and the future actually happening at the same time? YES !!!" Heavenly Father said it this way: " For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. And now, Moses, my son, I will speak unto thee concerning this earth upon which thou standest; and thou shalt write the things which I shall speak." Since God is an unchangeable God, and thus is the same today, yesterday, and forever, and all element is eternal, and there is no mass without space, or energy, it is all One Eternal Round, "the continuation of the ending" is the immortality and eternal life of man, which is again, in eternal repetition, the new beginning of all life; for, God spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord God Almighty, and Endless is my name; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless? . . . But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/pgp/moses/1?lang=eng

The Sum and Essence of all Existence is this, that all Mankind, (and this includes All Living Things, as well as the Earth itself; the Sun, Moon, Planets and Stars; All of God's Creations):  "We are All Part of Jesus Christ." We have always been a Part of Jesus Christ. We will forever be a Part of That Great Jehovah, even Jesus The Christ, Our Royal Lord and Master and Eternal God. [Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the will of my Father, because my Father sent me. And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil— And for this cause have I been lifted up; therefore, according to the power of the Father I will draw all men unto me, that they may be judged according to their works.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/27?lang=eng

What Would Happen If Everyone Truly Believed Everything Is One? [Research suggests a belief in oneness has broad implications for psychological functioning and compassion for those outside of our immediate circle. . . . "In our quest for happiness and the avoidance of suffering, we are all fundamentally the same, and therefore equal. Despite the characteristics that differentiate us - race, language, religion, gender, wealth and many others - we are all equal in terms of our basic humanity." — Dalai Lama (on twitter) . . . Therefore, despite it seeming as though the world is full of many divisions, many people throughout the course of human history and even today truly believe that individual things are part of some fundamental entity.] That fundamental entity is Jesus Christ, the Son Ahman. [It might be beneficial for people all across the political spectrum to recognize and hold in mind a belief in oneness even as they are asserting their values and political beliefs. Only having "compassion" for those who are in your in-group, and vilifying or even becoming violent toward those who you perceive as the out-group, is not only antithetical to world peace more broadly, but is also counter-productive to political progress that advances the greater good of all humans on this planet.]
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/what-would-happen-if-everyone-truly-believed-everything-is-one?utm_source=pocket-newtab