E Pluribus Unum: Not Tribal Native Land Anthems. The Ground Beneath Her Feet

JacobSmith

Jul 9, 2020, 11:45:17 PM7/9/20
to Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki
E Pluribus Unum: Not Tribal Native Land Anthems.
The Ground Beneath Her Feet: The Archeology
of Liberty Island, Statue of Liberty National Monument,
New York, New York
https://www.nps.gov/parkhistory/online_books/stli1/griswold.pdf

How Can This Be? First of all, the lyrics to the “black” national anthem state explicitly: [Out from the gloomy past Til now we stand at last Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast] How Can a Black National Anthem use the words: "the white gleam of our bright star "? In all honesty, it sounds more like a children's toothpaste commercial. Secondly, the Boston Art Commission Votes Unanimously To Remove Emancipation Memorial, which [depicts Lincoln with one hand raised above a kneeling man with broken shackles on his wrists.] It indicates no appreciation whatsoever for the approximately 620,000 Americans who died in the Civil War, nor for the additional 644,000 who have died in all other conflicts.There were approximately 4.5 million blacks, in 1860, or one American died to fully free seven blacks. Yet, the greed of pernicious Democrats still wants blood money power reparations for slavery? And this after killing our economy, destroying our cities, laying waste and murdering their own brothers and sisters, rioting and denigrating First Responders and law enforcement officers; thus further spreading COVID-19, and now shutting our mouths so that we cannot meet in circumspection or sing to our God? Questionable. And, every time I see players kneeling on the ground when the true American National Anthem is being played, it reminds me of this kneeling emancipated man, (but now with a football in his hand, of course). Thirdly, the anthem ends [May we forever stand . . . True to our native land], which is a contradiction, when one is kneeling. Not only that, this ending description does not comport with the word "national". More correctly, it represents the Native Football Land anthem, which is an insult to the American Indigenous Population, since [it wasn't until the 1880s that a great rugby player from Yale, Walter Camp, pioneered rules changes that slowly transformed rugby into the new game of American Football.] The closest native thing to it is xikunahati, or head football. [Traditionally played with a homemade rubber ball, teams of eight to 10 players head the ball to one another, scoring points when their opponent can't return it.] Finally, do proud African Americans want to be redefined as African Native Landers [insert any country other than America]? House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says the Statue of Liberty is in tears, because of what is going on in America, the America she is tearing into shreds. Perhaps she actually is inwardly crying because our Statue of Liberty is not already torn down and reconfigured into her own hoax (whited sepulcher), pristine, ivory tower, white image? “People will do what they do.” Therefore, Defend The Police Now.

This is the spirit of the "Anti-Christ" because it teaches that there is no need for Christ, as "Jesus Wasn't Perfect", as mentioned in the fawning media, and therefore, could not save all mankind. It permeates the Pro-Russian, Pro-China Democrat Party today, in the United States of America. It is influenced by all communist affiliations within a worldwide network. It is another of many deliberate attempts to overthrow the United States 2020 Election cycle. White privilege is the opportunity for all mankind to purify themselves from all sin, by following the example of Jesus Christ, which in turn, manifests itself in brotherly love for everyone living, in acts of charity. White privilege makes the inner soul clean and holy, irrespective of outside appearances. It respects and upholds all laws and belief systems, according to the voice of the people. It builds up and does not tear down, riot, rage, kill, rape or murder mothers, fathers, or children. It respects both the born and unborn, and knows that all lives matter, in the sight of God.