Can one change the color of the zebraStripe in zen components that show zebra stripes?

DJSaunders

Oct 20, 2016, 3:00:57 PM10/20/16
to InterSystems: Zen Community
I have a dynaGrid table and the color of the zebra stripe is so faint, you really can't see it, at least I can't.
Is there a way to change the color of the zebraStripe?

Joel Solon

Oct 20, 2016, 4:35:16 PM10/20/16
to intersys...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the <tr>s are styled with CSS class selectors dynaGridRowOdd and dynaGridRowEven

On Oct 20, 2016, at 3:01 PM, DJSaunders <david.j....@questdiagnostics.com> wrote:

I have a dynaGrid table and the color of the zebra stripe is so faint, you really can't see it, at least I can't.
Is there a way to change the color of the zebraStripe?

Vlado

Oct 21, 2016, 3:30:13 AM10/21/16
to InterSystems: Zen Community
If you want to be the same like tablePane:

table.dynaGrid tr.dynaGridRowEven {
colordarkblue;
background#DDDDFF;
}

table.dynaGrid tr.dynaGridRowOdd {
colordarkblue;
backgroundwhite;
}
**Владо

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 11:35:16 PM UTC+3, Joel Solon wrote:
Looks like the <tr>s are styled with CSS class selectors dynaGridRowOdd and dynaGridRowEven

On Oct 20, 2016, at 3:01 PM, DJSaunders <david.j....@questdiagnostics.com> wrote:

I have a dynaGrid table and the color of the zebra stripe is so faint, you really can't see it, at least I can't.
Is there a way to change the color of the zebraStripe?

DJSaunders

Apr 11, 2017, 8:52:07 AM4/11/17
to InterSystems: Zen Community
Thanks Vlado, this is exactly for what I was looking.