Getting this error when trying to open a zen Page - <PROTECT>^%SYS.cspServer

DJSaunders

Feb 1, 2017, 2:55:35 PM2/1/17
to InterSystems: Zen Community
$ZV = Cache for OpenVMS/IA64 V8.x (Itanium) 2013.1.1 (Build 501 + Adhoc 14230) 25-JUL-2014 16:34:39.52
When trying to access a zen page I am getting this error: <PROTECT>^%SYS.cspServer *^|^^vms_directory|classname.1
This is the ObjectScript routine that Cache creates when the class is compiled, how can it not have the correct protection? I have used ^%RD and verified that this routine is in the namespace. So does anyone know what maybe going on here?

woodware.sy...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 9:01:37 AM2/2/17
to InterSystems: Zen Community
DJ

   Check your permissions and resources to access the name space it is in.  Also check access to the "SYSTEM" name spaces.  Normally I get this when I update another server and the Resource is like %DB_NameSpace and on my development server it was %DB_MyNameSpace.  If they are not the same on both servers, you will get this kind of error.

    John