Where do you buy your inkjet supplies from in Canada ? and why ?

1 view

Metawatch

Feb 26, 2006, 10:00:11 PM2/26/06
to Inkjet Cartridge Canada
We are the sponsors of this newsgroup http://www.metawatch.ca and are
prepared to stand behind our product , pricing and services against any
supplier in Canada.

We started the business because we hated paying exorbitant prices for
inkjet supplies and new there must be an alternative to OEM products
and pricing.

Well, we found we could not only purchase product at substantially
reduced prices from the OEM compatible market but that we could achieve
equivalent quality and reliability.

As part of our service, we found suppliers/distributors across Canada
and we are in a position to have same day shipping to our clients
across Canada with, in most cases next day delivery.

We believe we offer the lowest prices on the Canadian market from an
established supplier base and would like to know if you can find a
supplier with equivalent product or pricing from any other suppliers.

Our product guarantees and reliability are second to none. Reliability
of 99.99% +

Please let us know who you buy your products from and why ?