Acne Home Remedy

Yogi Gupta

Sep 8, 2007, 1:16:39 PM9/8/07
to IndiaCurry.com Cooking
Acne is a common problem among Indian teens. Indians have more
blackheads than Caucasians. Visuals of Acne are: Blackheads,
Whiteheads, Pimples, Cyst, and skin blemishes left behind. For
moderate Acne and skin blemishes, you can prepare home remedy that are
effective and economical. I have avoided Garlic, Mustard Seed powder,
and raw onions. These ingredients include sulfur and used to kill the
bacteria. However, these ingredients may irritate your skin. Neem is
antibacterial and may be used with caution. Turmeric is anti-
inflammable. I have avoided Turmeric as needed quantity needed will
dye your face yellow.
Instead, you can use Rubbing Alcohol, Oatmeal, Pepto Bismol, and
Aspirin for moderate Acne condition.
Acne Home Remedy
http://www.indiacurry.com/women/acnehomeremedy.htm