Ibatis in action[电子书]

zhangs...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2007, 10:44:41 PM3/2/07
to Ibatisnet用户组
A book for iBATIS? No way! Yes way. The book is here. This is the
first edition, targeting primarily the Java platform. But it's
definitely useful for .NET and even Ruby users, even if only to
understand the concepts and and ideas behind iBATIS. Everything else
is just syntax. Some people may wonder if we're just trying to make
money by selling documentation (sounds familiar to some no doubt). But
trust us, writing technical books is NO way to make money! We did this
for you, so you'd have a definitive guide to read from instead of
wading through various internet resources. I think we're more worried
about the Amazon.com comments than the sales... ;-) I (Clinton) really
want to say what a fantastic experience it was to work with Brandon
and Larry on this project. You guys did a fantastic job.

zhangs...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2007, 11:01:50 PM3/2/07
to Ibatisnet用户组

zhangs...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2007, 6:13:14 PM3/17/07
to Ibatisnet用户组
上面的连接无效了,请使用下面的
http://ibatisnet.googlegroups.com/web/Manning.iBATIS.in.Action.Jan.2007.zip?gda=HDONslYAAAA5Wq_SHuo-uMzlHXjv1n1rjwtcSF9foInynKB_tezoH2G1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSAloWo9zu2G9AbFkAMFasivodGpcf2E1Pjhb30g4OZn2ct4IZ0KM0hfWO1Zuqn0SE