ITPS Amusement News - Delivery Issues

Shawn Haas

Mar 10, 2011, 11:54:00 AM3/10/11
to itps...@googlegroups.com

This is a note to inform you that the ITPS Amusement Industry News is still being delivered.  (If you are still receiving the news please disregard this note and thanks for reading the news.)

If you haven’t received the news this week:

As of Friday, last week, we switched to MailChimp for our new delivery of the news.  We apologize for you not receiving.  First, you may want to check your spam or junk mail folders, that may be where the news has gone.  Look for mail from shaw...@interthemepark.com – maybe the address has been blocked.

If you do not find the news in your spam or junk folders, please let me know and I will get you back on the list.  The process is I need to delete your email from the database and then re-add it.  Once that happens, you will receive a note from MailChimp (shaw...@interthemepark.com) to confirm your addition to the list.

Thanks for your patience – we will get you back IN!

Shawn M. Haas

Vice President

Retail, Operations and Information Technology

International Theme Park Services, Inc.

shaw...@interthemepark.com

http://www.interthemepark.com

513-381-6131 Phone