Landing the Job

Doug Kaye

Feb 4, 2006, 2:26:59 PM2/4/06
to ITC-t...@googlegroups.com
http://landingthejob.blogspot.com/2005/12/it-conversations.html

For those of you who are interested in technical-related careers, IT
Conversations really is a hidden gem out there. They often have talks
on IT trends such as offshoring, open source, and fascinating
subjects in general such as Malcolm Galdwell's talk on Human Nature.
IT Conversations rates their talks which I find to be very helpful (I
filter out anything less than 3 stars). Additionally, you can have
them downloaded straight to your iPod--also known as podcasting--
which I often do since I like to listen to talks while I drive to
work or while travelling...