hello

kousalya

Jun 22, 2006, 2:25:31 AM6/22/06
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
lets us implement source initiated routing protocol

Arunkumar Thangavelu

Jun 22, 2006, 3:58:18 AM6/22/06
to INAD...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be a good area, currently most of adhoc networks work on source initiated routing protocol only. Probably if we move initially in adhoc organization and understanding then we can move into routing protocols. I suggest some one to get good links in this regard.

On 6/22/06, kousalya <kou...@gmail.com> wrote:

lets us implement  source initiated routing protocol

VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
VELLORE
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/netcatalyzer/myhomepage/cv.html

networkarun

Jun 23, 2006, 8:16:51 AM6/23/06
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
I wish to list out some adhoc vehicluar links for future reading. If
anyone crosses such similar sites please pass it on to our group.
http://www.comms.scitech.susx.ac.uk/research/bluetooth.php
http://w3.antd.nist.gov/wahn_ssn.shtml
We can also extend this work to MANET or similar areas. Pls comment on
these topics. This topic may also create interests for research peoples