where can get route protocol simulation codes of VANET?

gniq

Jul 31, 2007, 4:17:23 AM7/31/07
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
I have learned some knowledge about vanet since two months ago,while
what i'm interested in is the routing protocols. Since i have read
some papers about that,and i want to get some simmulatinon codes of
those algorithms,so how can i do?

These protocols ,such as GPSR, A-STAR,GSR,are very foundmental and
important ,I think. I want to know more details about that. Any one
can give me some advice ?

Kousalya

Aug 1, 2007, 12:05:35 AM8/1/07
to INAD...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Better learn Ns-2 Simulator.

All the fundamental routing protocols related to AdHoc network is available in the form of C code.

Use All these protocols , and execute the tcl file

Pl look into strucutre , defined for each protocol

That will help you a lot

Regards
kousalya

gniq

Aug 1, 2007, 10:20:46 PM8/1/07
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
Oh ,following the below link ,we can get gpsr sim code under ns2-2.29
http://www.cn.uni-duesseldorf.de/staff/kiess/software/hls-ns2-patch

kiarash rad

Aug 29, 2007, 9:25:11 AM8/29/07
to INAD...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Dear friend,

I know some knowledge about routers you can search on Internet to find routersim.
if you can;t find it contact to me to find and send it to you.

Sincerely

Arunkumar Thangavelu

Aug 30, 2007, 4:16:41 AM8/30/07
to INAD...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
The router sim can help to get some information, but basically VANET is mostly similar to MANET in some attributes. Since MANET setup can be well simulted on standard simulators such as ns-2 or OPNET or QUALNET, it is better to initially focus on routing protocols in ns-2. All MANET protocols also suit well for VANET, the only compexity is in media streaming applications. Packages like "spruce" will help to get create simulated worst case for heavy traffic on setup.
Kindly comment on suggestions.
Regards,
Arunkumar

Associate Professor - CSE
School of Computing Sciences,
VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Vellore, INDIA
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/netcatalyzer/myhomepage/cv.html

bhatt.p...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2012, 10:27:59 PM11/4/12
to inad...@googlegroups.com, INAD...@googlegroups.com
 hi jon .,
 Pooja here.I would like to work on  Vanet protocol .Can you suggest me on which can I work ?

  I have learned  some knowledge about vanet.I cant able to finsd code for all protocol.Can you please help me regarding this.

  Reply me as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,Pooja

bhatt.p...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2012, 10:34:57 PM11/4/12
to inad...@googlegroups.com, INAD...@googlegroups.com
 Respected sir,

will you help me regarding my dissertation work?
I would like to work on Vanet protocol and apply it on some application.
I am learning vanet since 1 month but was not able to find code for it.Reply me as soon as possible .
Waiting for positive reply.

Yours  Faithfully,
Pooja M.Bhatt