New research forum

Arun

Jul 29, 2007, 6:54:59 AM7/29/07
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
Dear friends,
Its a long time we have discussed on intelligent adhoc vehicular
issues. New members are joining and its a welcoming note. I noticed a
new research forum www.netresearchlabs.net, kindly look into it and
participate in ongoing and upcoming projects as being a member of
group.
mail your queries to : rese...@netresearchlabs.net

ARUNKUMAR

gni...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2007, 4:05:46 AM7/31/07
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
oh, thank u.I have noticed that.