Re: i want address my wire and wireless sent packet problem

Arunkumar Thangavelu

Apr 15, 2015, 12:37:07 AM4/15/15
to 楊振舜, inad...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brutal,

Give a complete idea of your test bed, it looks incomplete. Without an assigned router or gateway the wired nodes cannot send packet to wireless nodes. Give a complete layout of your testbed environment and objectives, so that we can understand and help you with answers.

HAPPY RESEARCHING
Regards,

Dr Arunkumar Thangavelu
Assistant Director - Center for Ambient Intelligence and Advanced Networking Research -AMIN
Professor, School of Computing Sciences & Engineering
VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Vellore - 632014, India
http://about.me/arunkumar.thangavelu

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:46 PM, 楊振舜 <bruta...@gmail.com> wrote:
my Environment is wire (n0,n1)and wireless(n2,n3)
my problem wire(n0)want sent packet to wireless(n2),but n0 not sent packet to n2 Everyone help me look