routing in vanet

omid

Jan 2, 2007, 3:09:19 AM1/2/07
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
Hi, I am working in vanet routiing. I want know that how can I simulate
vanet protocols

Arunkumar Thangavelu

Jan 3, 2007, 1:07:45 AM1/3/07
to INAD...@googlegroups.com
Dear Omid,
Its interesting to know that you are working on VANET. VANETs can be simulated using ns2 simulator as well using OPNET simulator. The bandwidth required for WiFi / WiMax can be given as link capacity in simulator. Even though good number of VANET protocols are being developed a good simulator does not exist. Why cant this group take up this project. Interested researchers can come up with suggestion
Regards
ARUNKUMAR THANGAVELU.

--
Dr ARUNKUMAR THANGAVELU