Intelligence in AdHoc networks

Arun

Apr 25, 2007, 10:58:33 AM4/25/07
to Intelligent AdHoc Vehicular Communication Networks
Hello friends,
I have a plan to implement an Intelligence based adhoc setup in a
battlefield / warfield. The primary aim is to handle, monitor
intruders activity and controlling the opposition force in a
battlefield. I need suggestions and ideas on a creating a better QoS
enabled routing protocol. Kindly update.
Regards
ARUN

Dr. V. Saravanan

Apr 25, 2007, 10:40:15 PM4/25/07
to inad...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
  Greetings. The Dept of CSE of Bharathiar University, MSc(SE) students has done a project on "Intelligence network in a battlefield" using bluetooth in colloboration with an University in US. I will try to get some details and will share with you.

-----
Dr.V Saravanan
HOD-Department of Computer Applications
School of Computer Science and Technology
Karunya University, Karunya Nagar
Coimbatore - 641 114.
Ph +91 422 2614373 / +91 98947 46545

Arunkumar Thangavelu

Apr 25, 2007, 10:55:00 PM4/25/07
to INAD...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Saravanan,
Its really nice to hear such issues. Kindly get me some info on that. My major doubt is Bluetooth uses only less bandwidth spectrum for communication somewhere around 1Mbps, as well it carries "Line of Sight" issues, anyhow I feel someway we can ponder on for discussion.
Thank U. Adiosun of our group had put out some interesting queries, which we can take up for discussion.
-ARUN

School of Computing Sciences,
VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Vellore, INDIA