Mike Quill Yacht Rigging Ltd

Mike Quill

May 1, 2020, 9:59:02 AM5/1/20
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Greetings all
We are slowly coming back to life. While some marinas remained closed and social distancing orders still in place, we have managed (on a small scale) to satisfy some email orders. As always phone conversations are welcome. Cheers

Ernie Abugov N22 - #56 "Moustaches" Toronto

May 1, 2020, 11:41:10 AM5/1/20
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Atta boy, Mike. You stay healthy, y'hear ??

Best,

Ernie A. in Toronto

Steve O'Malley

May 1, 2020, 11:42:37 AM5/1/20
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Glad to hear you are well. I hope we are finally turning the corner from this horrible pandemic.All the sacrifice hopefully will pay off with fewer cases.

Since we last spoke while we have been in isolation ourselves luckily we could get to the boat and do some work ourselves and with help of a local captain and friend We have been working replacing cutlass  bearing, a new shaft and prop tune up ( Kahlenberg Industries in Wisconsin)  varnish and  compounding top sides but left the rigging  redo until we could consult with you.  I assume need to replace the hangers, the topping lift and whatever else you can se from the photos.  Some of the sheets look a little ratty, is it a big expense to just do all new or should I be choosy.  Let me know when you want to talk after you refresh your memory from photos.  Thank you again for all your excellent advice.

Best Regards,

Stephen P. O’Malley ,Jr.
McNulty & O’Malley Law Office
85 Exchange Street Suite 206
Lynn, MA 01901

On May 1, 2020, at 9:59 AM, Mike Quill <mqu...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Greetings all
We are slowly coming back to life. While some marinas remained closed and social distancing orders still in place, we have managed (on a small scale) to satisfy some email orders. As always phone conversations are welcome. Cheers

Peter Grabow

May 1, 2020, 12:22:23 PM5/1/20
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Good to know, Mike!!
Hang in there - you are a very valuable resource for our group!
Looking forward to working with you again this season.

Peter Grabow
S/V CAKE WALK III
1987 30U 430
Jersey City, NJ

b keefe

May 2, 2020, 8:42:37 AM5/2/20
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Many thanks, Mike.  Glad I got my order in and filled in such a timely manner.  Really love the new topping lift.  Cheers!

Brendan Keefe
Skylark
NS26 #38
Marion, MA