Raft up - update.

329a...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2024, 11:59:43 AM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Update -
Thus far the following Nonsuches have noted they intent to attend the Labor Day raft up in Oyster Bay. It’s obviously open to any Nonsuch in the fleet. (hello Hudson River Nonsuches !)  If you have any questions regarding service or needs in Oyster Bay , pls let me know. - Gary / Aloki

Planning to attend -
Rendezvous  30U Lloyd Herman/Pt Washington NY
Loon 26U Juan Corradi / Newport  RI
Aloki  30U Gary Forster / Oyster Bay NY

Following have expressed interest to attend -
Spirit Wind 30U Brian Cayer / Westbrook Ct
Naiad 30C / Eautha Munkelwitz / Darien Ct
Soave 33 Rob Cohen /  Westport, CT
Cake Walk III 30U Peter Grabow / Jersey City NJ
Pls forgive not listing significant others or co owners. Info was not available on all.

Peter DePascale

Jul 17, 2024, 2:41:50 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to INA-Nonsuch-Di...@googlegroups.com
We will be joining the event.
Pete DePascale
Irish Mist
Branford

Peter DePascale

329a...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2024, 9:10:11 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Hi Peter,
Glad you can join us. I’ll send more detailed times and locations in the next few days.
Re moorings , I’m thinking. & talking with the Oyster Bay Marine Center (OBMC) dockmaster that if we have more than 6 boats rafting , a mooring makes more sense and ease. So far with you joining, we are 4 boats. We can easily have an anchor down and raft for the day. If weather conditions allow, we can stay rafted over night as well. I’m also asking if we can have (paid) launch service to the anchored fleet and to OBMC as well for those wishing to go ashore at some point .
If you raft to the anchored lot for the day and want to break off for a mooring you could certainly contact OBMC and reserve a mooringfor overnight but I’d do it quickly.  Www.obmc.com
Best, Gary/Aloki