Re: Member requesting to join INA Nonsuch Discussion Group

Joe Valinoti

Jul 12, 2024, 2:25:38 PM (10 days ago) Jul 12
to INA Dis Grp
rollinhome23:  Welcome to the INA Nonsuch Discussion Group.  I do believe there is one in the Punta Gorda area.  Good luck on your search.  Note how we sign our posts if you do get one.  Please join INA when that happens.
Regards,
Joe Valinoti
S/V iL Gatto NS30U #221
Sea Harbour YC
Oriental, NC USA

~~~~~(\_ ~(\_ ~(\_~~~~~~~~~~

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2024 11:44 AM
Subject: Member requesting to join INA Nonsuch Discussion Group

Message from rollin...@yahoo.com

seriously considering purchasing a nonsuch. I live in southwest Florida and would like very much to actually see one if there is one in relatively short distance from me. Punta Gorda, Florida tx in advance, Joe

Christian Pastore

Jul 12, 2024, 4:17:10 PM (10 days ago) Jul 12
to INA Nonsuch Discussion Group
Welcome, Rollinhome, from another brand new member.

I don't know about other possibilities near Punta Gorda, or what size Nonsuch you have in mind, but there was an N22 for sale there recently until I bought it. Maybe that's the one Joe Valinoti is thinking of? It's a 1987, Magic Time for now but I intend to rename it OshKosh, converted from diesel to electric by former owner and member Ron Weber, who lives in Punta Gorda. You might want to look him up. A great guy who did a really nice job on the conversion and otherwise spiffing up Magic Time. If you cannot find him let me know at christian...@gmail.com. If you want to give me your phone number I can pass it along to him.

Good luck. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Christian Pastore
N22 Magic Time
Deltaville, VA