IHE Radiology Domain Meeting

Nichole Knox

Sep 30, 2021, 4:26:19 PM9/30/21
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

The RSNA Board of Directors met and reconfirmed its plans to hold RSNA 2021 in person. We understand the difficulty some may have to travel this year. Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan on attending the meeting.

Room location and agenda TBA

Reminder: Early bird pricing ends on or before October 1st. Register at https://www.rsna.org/annual-meeting/pricing-and-registration

Annual Meeting information: https://www.rsna.org/annual-meeting

Please note: RSNA will require proof of vaccination from all meeting attendees, RSNA staff and exhibitor personnel prior to the meeting or upon admittance to McCormick Place. For the most up-to-date information on RSNA 2021 health and safety precautions, continue to monitor our health and safety page.

Alia Khan

Manager

Informatics Department

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837

RSNA 2021 Annual Meeting
November 28 to December 2
Join us in-person at McCormick Place, Chicago

invite.ics

Nichole Knox

Oct 6, 2021, 5:05:59 PM10/6/21
to Christopher Carr, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, Alia Khan, Michelle Riopel, Steve Drew, Susan Paull, Angela Colmone, Ho, Kinson, Elahi, Ameena, Moore, Steve, Alicia M. Vasquez, CRA, FRBMA, Tellis, Wyatt, Venkat Ramamurthy, Nichols, Steven (GE Healthcare), Siegel , Eliot, Mongan, John, Nina Kottler, Stephen W. Meyer, David Kwan, Didi Davis, Jessica Ballantyne, Michael Owens, Mildenberger, Prof. Dr. Peter, Laurie Lafleur, Tom Smith, Brad Genereaux

Hello all,

The RSNA Board of Directors met and reconfirmed its plans to hold RSNA 2021 in person. We understand the difficulty some may have to travel this year. Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan on attending the meeting.

Room location and agenda TBA

Annual Meeting information: https://www.rsna.org/annual-meeting

Please note: RSNA will require proof of vaccination from all meeting attendees, RSNA staff and exhibitor personnel prior to the meeting or upon admittance to McCormick Place. For the most up-to-date information on RSNA 2021 health and safety precautions, continue to monitor our health and safety page. Information on how you can verify your vaccination status will be distributed to all registered attendees and posted on the health and safety page mid-October.

Alia Khan

Manager

Informatics Department

invite.ics