iParty 2.0 - Massive end-of-year event

1 view

Paul Turbett (Black Lab Games)

Oct 28, 2009, 8:59:27 PM10/28/09
to igda...@googlegroups.com

The IGDA Perth Chapter and Lets Make Games are well into preparations for our massive Perth Game Developers End-of-Year party. It will be held at the Innovation Centre, Technology Park, Bentley on Friday the 27th of November.

More information is available here* : http://letsmakegames.org/2009/10/27/iparty-2-0/

We are seeking additional sponsors for this event. Sponsors will be listed on all promotional material (including our website posts, flyers, and show-reel) in order of their contribution. Additionally, sponsors can place their own promotional/informative material in the reception area. Finally, all sponsors will be mentioned during announcements on the evening and larger sponsors will have the opportunity to briefly address the crowd.

Here are our sponsorship options and current sponsors:

1. Venue Sponsor: Innovation Centre (thank you!)

2. Food/Drink Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities available!! Please contact us!

3. Raffle Sponsors: Any suitable non-cash prizes; prizes valued less than $100 may be bundled together (hand prize to winners or be mentioned in prize announcement)

To express an interest or get more information about sponsoring this event, visit http://letsmakegames.org/contact/

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

The IGDA Perth Committee

* Please note that the IGDA Perth Chapter website is currently undergoing maintenance and will be back soon.