Last days for Perth Games Industry Survey!

1 view

Nick Lowe

Mar 22, 2009, 11:04:25 PM3/22/09
to pi...@pigmi.org, IGDA...@googlegroups.com
Hi *,

Thanks to everyone who has filled out the Perth Games Industry Survey
(http://survey.letsmakegames.org). We've got some great numbers with
75 completed and 20 partially completed responses.

The survey will end *tomorrow*, so please take the time to complete
the survey if you have yet to do so and encourage other people to fill
it out.

I'm compiling the results into Perth Games Industry Profile document
that I will send to key people in the local games industry, relevant
government offices, and local educational institutions. Hopefully, we
can see some action on the suggested "action items". :)

Regards,

- Nick

Nick Lowe

Mar 25, 2009, 9:06:39 PM3/25/09
to pi...@pigmi.org, IGDA...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick update.

Writing is taking a while (since I'm including additional information
about the local industry). Hopefully the report will be ready sometime
next week. I'm also working on a website at LetMakeGames.org.

I'm guessing that there will be an IGDA meeting on Tuesday, April 7 (4
weeks after the last one; can anyone from IGDA confirm this?). If so,
I'll try to make sure that copies are available for perusal at the
event.

- Nick