Reminder: What's That in Your Pocket!?! tomorrow night (Tuesday, July 28)

Nick Lowe

Jul 27, 2009, 6:47:11 AM7/27/09
to IGDA...@googlegroups.com
Hi *,

I just posted a reminder to the Let's Make Games website:

http://letsmakegames.org/2009/07/27/whats-that-in-your-pocket-this-tuesday-night/

It includes a few more details on the event. Notably, two locally
developed iPhone games will be demonstrated publicly for the first time!

Hope to see you all there, and please email eve...@letsmakegames.org if
you have something that you would like to demonstrate and have not yet
sent an RSVP.

Cheers!

- Nick

Now for an incredibly brief rant...

While organising this event we were plainly surprised by the amount of
game development (and related events/companies) that goes on in Perth.
This is saying something as we are fairly in tune with the local scene.
It really hit home when we started listing people to contact... and then
looked at how long the list was.

We strongly believe that Perth can become known for its videogames and
feel fortunate to be here as things are starting to really take off. A
lot of people have put a lot of effort in to make this happen and we tip
our hats to them. Tip. :)