Survey for Perth Industry Profile (please participate!)

Nick Lowe

Mar 9, 2009, 3:45:22 AM3/9/09
to IGDA...@googlegroups.com, pi...@pigmi.org
Hi *,

I've put up an online survey for the games industry here in Perth. You
can find it at:

http://survey.letsmakegames.org

Here's a blurb from the survey introduction:

"The information gathered by this survey will be used to produce a
Perth games industry profile document, which will summarise general
characteristics and capabilities of the local industry. We want to
facilitate organic and sustainable growth to help ensure a future for
game developers in Perth, and a clear objective assessment of the
local industry is an important part of making this happen.

We want to hear from you if: you are in the industry, want to get
into the industry, or even if you have left the industry. We will
greatly appreciate if you could take the time to complete this
survey."

Please take the time to complete the survey (it will only take a few minutes).

I'll present initial results at the IGDA meeting tomorrow and put a
more detailed report online in a few weeks.

Thanks!

- Nick

BTW: Thanks to everyone who helped with questions for the survey, and
thanks to Andy's previous question on the PIGMI mailing list regarding
survey software and Will's response; I used LimeSurvey as per Will's
recommendation. :)